1. What is COVID-19?
COVID-19 is the infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered coronavirus. This new virus and disease were unknown before the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019.
2. Does COVID-19 affect the shipments and deliveries?
Mostly, no, it doesn’t directly affect the shipment or deliveries. Many of the shipping companies have taken some precautions to prevent the effects of COVID-19 outbreak on deliveries.
3.What should I do when my order is delayed?
Simply contact us via email or via a phone call indicated on “Contact Us” page. Just so you know, during these days, shipments might be delayed due to the precautions (disinfections, health checks, etc.) in the warehouses.
• Keep at least 1.5m away from each other
• Avoid physical contact and wear masks when possible
Hygienic Etiquette• Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap & water
• Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing (tissue or your flexed elbow)
• Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose or mouth) with unwashed hands
Stay home, Stay healthy, stay safe!